Re: [IP] Old pumps

> I just don't want the list and you, Michael, to get into any trouble
> about this.  I have a set of Disetronic H-tron V100 pumps that I
> would gladly donate, but would be concerned about the above issues!
> Any attorneys on the list that could help with the issue?  Don't get
> me wrong...it's a great idea!

Don't worry about it. The legal aspects will all be covered. Pumps
don't go anywhere without a doctors prescription since they are
controlled medical devices. The program I'm working on will
provide a referb from the manufacturer and all the usual stuff to
get a pump that you would pay for.... like doctors order of medical
necessity and so forth. Lot's of people have been working on this
kind of program for many months now. It will take more time to get
the legalities etc.... all ironed out, but it WILL HAPPEN.