[IP] htron batteries and the dtron

I started pumping early June and have had several problems with the
htron batteries, nost recently the past weekend.  I was driving in the
dark when I got an alarm.  I managed to silence it by feeling around in
the dark and the pump stayed in "run" but every few minutes I got
another alarm.  I finally got to a place where I could change the
batteries---two of the replacements I had were bad and would not work.

Any idea if the dtron uses the same batteries?  I am supposed to have a
demonstration on Friday and at this point one of my concerns is the
batteries.  Since you can't buy the batteries in a store for the htron,
I am hoping that the dtron would use a different battery.  Anyone know?

I love pumping!  Just let me have good batteries!

Sue Stone