[IP] Pump Anxiety

Boy can I relate to the scared thing!  I actually had nightmares before the
pump arrived.  My "favorite" one was that the pump came and I opened the box
to find it  marked "assembly required."  It was all boards, chips,
transistors, LEDs, etc with a soldering iron and a magnifying glass.  I
tried (in my dream) to put it together but I always had parts left over and
it kept beeping at me.  I am glad to announce that our MiniMed came
pre-assembled and has made life so much easier for all of us!  Take Care!