Re: [IP] Old pumps

I bought my first pump used. My doctor had no problem with that. In fact it
under warranty and the company honored the warranty. There are many resales
used medical equip. It falls under a gray area as far as law is concerned. I
sent mine in for their regular check ups when they wound down. No problems.
How is this different than people giving away infusion sets or trading for
or selling them..as they require a prescription also.
Also there are ads in medical supply section of newspapers that have medical
devices that also need an R. Once a person buys something they can resell it.