[IP] Re: attachments / pictures

Sam Skopp (an admin) wrote:
> Because of space considerations and the time to download large files, the
> list automatically removes attachments like this. If anyone wants to see
> the picture(s), they can write to you privately or you can post it in a
> public place where we can can go see it.

I *accidentally* came across the perfect place for pictures that can be added
as desired. I found it just in time to put my 50th DM anniversary BASH pics on
it. It's called www.PictureTrail.com. I have my first checkbook-box size pump
on it as well as the Back Pack pump. Anyone can set up their own site and it's

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th