[IP] Re: Humalog/Velosulin mix

A. Bender AKA Spot writes

<< All insulin is buffered to make it soluble and keep it from forming fibers.
 Humalog is patented Velosulin is also patented novorapid is humulog made
 under lisence by Novo Nordisk A/S from Lilley Novo Nordisk A/S makes all of
 their insulins from transfected yeast Lilley uses E coli humulog looks a
 lot like Insulin like growth factor to the body.I have no ideawhy this
 happens, i'd be surprised if it is the buffering. Insulin these days is so
 pure and clean itis hard to understand where the reaction arises from/ Spot

Spot - whether or not we can understand the why's, without the mix, I'd be
off the pump.  I spent 3 months of fighting to stay on with very painful site
reactions that have markedly decreased with the mix.  I don't understand why
either.  I just know, for me, it helps and works.  Jill T Peaks Island Maine