Re: [IP] Open Question to Deborah Ruppert of MM

Sherry Compton wrote:
> One I definitely remember is some type of swiveling clip on the pump.

Another one that just occurred to me would be a signal when a temp.
basal finishes, and some kind of memory for temp basals.

The reason is that I don't use the square wave because I can't insert a
bolus if I should want something during the time the square wave is on.
So I use the temp. basal instead.

I really don't want to be reminded every HOUR that it's on, but I DO
want to know when it finishes.

I also want memory for temp. basals, so that I can chart them and not
have to remember when and how much and for how long I used one.

(Of course, the EASY way to do this would be to allow a new bolus in the
middle of the square wave without disrupting it or turning it off.)
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted