[IP] Re:peeing in a cup

I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. I've had to do a 24-hr
each trimester--doing my last one right now--and was shocked when I
didn't get a collection container. I'm sure my Mom threw out my old one
when I left home 8 years ago. I use a plastic clean cup with a lid, but
it's a pain. I'm not sure how they expect you to collect the urine.
They've probably never done it themselves, of course...

Maureen