Re: [IP] Bolus after eating??

I have been bolusing after eating for many years with no problem.  My ppbg
my go up 10 to 20mg/dl higher than it would have but I find that
acceptable.  If I'm going to have a meal that will take a long time to
finish I will take a bolus two to three times during the meal to cover what
I have already eaten.

Tnx, Corky