[IP] Re: waterproof case

In a message datIed 01/16/2001 11:54:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> we found an incredible product called AQUAPAC,  which is designed to hold
> wallets,  cameras, cell phones,  passports,  etc. and keep the contents dry
> while engaging in watersports.
> geneva needed something to put her pump into while we did a river tubing
> excursion in jamaica last month.

Hi, I assume Geneva removed the pump to use this case. My daughter, Marlee,
canoes(paddle dips) and sails at camp and had trouble with MM case filling
with water. But she really doesn't exert that much energy so I hate to see
her disconnect. Did Geneva just hook up and bolus thru out the trip? I'm not
sure Marlee would do that without me around to nag her!! Sure wish MM would
come up with a waterproof pump!!