[IP] Open Question to Deborah Ruppert of MM

Hi, I read where you are the Senior Product Manager for Mini-Med.  I wondered--have you seen our list of things we would
like added to the next version of the pump?  At one time we had a good sized list of features we would like added.  One
I definitely remember is some type of swiveling clip on the pump.  That way when you clip the pump to your waist band
the neck of the reservoir doesn't stab you all day. You can just turn it side-ways. That's the one I remember being the
best suggestion to me, but I'm sure the group has many more.
Just thought I'd try to take advantage of your presence!  haha  We would definitely be glad to give you our take on

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Do stretch marks ever just connect in to one really long line??