Re: [IP] swimming/watersports/INCREDIBLE PRODUCT we discovered for geneva

>Hi everyone,
>Just wondering, has anyone out there ever scuba dived on a pump.  I am a
>very keen scuba diver, however stopped once I became diabetic because of my
>use of N (and subsequent lows, wouldn't want to have one at 100 feet!).
>However, now I am only on humalog, what do people think?

With the Diestronic presure is the concern not the water.  I understand the
pump can only withstand water presure to 1 metre.  However I would consult
the manufacturer regarding air presure as it may be possible to encase the
pump in a water tight case which can maintain one atmosphere.  (Not sure
what 1/4 cubic foot of one atmosphere on your waist would do to your
bouyancy though).

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  46% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos + a
normal range 14 day average bg for the first time in my life)!