Re: [IP] restaurant pop

I learned the hard way that bartenders don't always have diet on tap, but
they'll sell you a soda anyway. One just diluted regular with soda water...NOT
the same thing!

Also, I have seen tap systems where the hoses from the spigots to the
canisters of syrup got mixed up, and Sprite syrup got mixed into the Diet Coke

Stick to bottled or canned soda if you can, otherwise caveat emptor. I used to
carry urine test strips to check fountain sodas, and got occasional positive
sugar results.