[IP] Re: Precision Xtra

On page 42 of Pumping Insulin (3rd ed) it says that if there are
over 0.6mmoL/L in the blood or moderate or large levels in the
urine, to call your health team. From what I gather from
this...0.6mmoL/L or greater must equate to moderate or large

On page 154 it says that the ketones show up in the blood 2-4hrs
before they show up in the urine so this would be a definite

Now, whoever it was who said they had a meter they don't want,
I'm interested. If it hasn't been spoken for, please write me off
list! Thanks!

little guy due 3/10/01