[IP] Fasttake success-Finally!

Thanks to everyone who helped out in the search for a Fasttake for
Shane's grandpa, and everyone who offered advice. Despite my horrible
record at getting free stuff from Lifescan, so many of you reported that
you got a free Fasttake from them that I thought "what the heck, I'll
try one last time." I finally got a woman who was willing to send us
one. I told her that Shane needed a 2nd meter to have a work. She did
not want to and went through this whole thing about how "we usually
don't do this" etc etc. She did offer to send out a rebate coupon. I
think what did it was when I finally got fed up and said "look, we are
not going to buy another meter. We already have several that are from
other companies and if we have to, we will just use those instead and
quit using the Fasttake altogether." (of course I didn't really mean it
but she didn't know that!) So anyway, a Fasttake arrived today. However
I feel I should note that they were still pretty cheap about it. They
sent a meter... and nothing else. No strips (maybe they don't have any
either?) or lancets or anything else. But I think we can scrounge up a
pokie somewhere, and since we were lucky enough to find some strips at
Walgreens this weekend we really stocked up so we can spare a few to get
grandpa started. We will feel much better knowing that grandpa will be
using a meter that is not 10 years old! Thanks again for your help