Re: [IP] Bolus after eating??

One of the great things about being on the pump is that
it's easy to do multiple boluses if you're not sure how much
you're going to be eating. I usually bolus conservatively for
dinner. If I want a second helping of something, or a dessert,
I can always bolus more -- but I don't have to decide before
I eat.

I haven't figured out yet whether this is making me eat
more or less than I used to. I guess the answer is "both" --
sometimes more, sometimes less. It's great to rediscover
the concept of hunger....

/Janet L.