[IP] Top ten signs that you test too often

10. "Pass the gravy...and another test strip."
9. You don't have to prick your finger, it's still bleeding.
8. Your tester's memory is full, and you cleared it yesterday.
7. You turn the page with your elbows.
6. You swat at mosquitoes yelling, "Get back here with my BG sample!"
5. You not only know your BG, but that of the dog and three of the slower
4. You're willing to try out the new "BG-leach" that turns red at BG>150.
3. Ten minutes after a Dairy Queen commercial you're looking for your
2. Lily has offered you a sponsorship to promote the new titanium lancet.
1. Coitus interuptus testus

"We don't need a thinker, we need a doer: someone who will act first without
considering the consequences."
-Homer Simpson

Derek Ryter
Ph.D. Candidate