Re: [IP] Bolus after eating??

Lots of folks I know take their bolus after eating, and many parents of small
'picky' children give their kids the bolus/injection after they have eaten.

I've done it too when I didn't feel quite up to eating and really with
humalog, it is a good idea.

I say go for it and see what happens. sounds better than having to force food

Jenny Sutherland

  I  think I should bolus After the fact so I know what I actually did or
  not eat.  Or course, we are told to take it Before eating.  What do
  others do?

  Type 1 for 49 yrs