Re: [IP] Bolus after eating??

In a message dated 1/16/01 5:09:19 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< The other evening after I had taken a bolus for dinner, I just could not
 finish dinner about halfway through.  I knew I was in for trouble, since
 I had already bolused.   Sure enough, not much later I was 33.  So now,
 I  think I should bolus After the fact so I know what I actually did or
 not eat.  Or course, we are told to take it Before eating.  What do
 others do?  >>
Judy:  How about bolusing for half your meal, then bolus the other half after