Re: [IP] MiniMed Chat

Pumpers & Friends,
      MiniMed's chat starts at  9 P.M. EST .....8 P.M. CST...... 7 P.M.
MST........  6 P.M. PST
It will be in the GUEST ROOM

>Ok, I've never attended a chat but, time permitting, maybe I'll show up
>for this one. One question - 9:00 p.m. in what time zone? I'm guessing
>it's not CST where I live, right? Thanks.

Donna, as this is your first time I will send you a copy of  IP chat 101 . I
hope you can make it.   It is always great to see new people in chat. I'll
set-up a chair for you right up front  :-)

Chat 101....
>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to
Select a chat room by clicking on box
You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime room but
if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room}
Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it
Then click on the [ GO ] button
A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open
In the User name box put [ your e-mail address ]
In the Password box put [ pumper ]
Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the  [ SEND/REFRESH ] box
many peoples like to change the refresh to 20secs
and display number of msgs too.
Once in room say Hi!
If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ]
remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked
repost you msgs or ???
The Host will help but you need to ask for help
Please no flaming or PUMP WARS!
Remember to BE NICE to one and another
Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!
Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK
too . But try to chat you just may like it!! So..............