[IP] swimming/watersports/INCREDIBLE PRODUCT we discovered for geneva

on the subject of swimming,  watersports, diving,  snorkeling,  etc.

we found an incredible product called AQUAPAC,  which is designed to hold
wallets,  cameras, cell phones,  passports,  etc. and keep the contents dry
while engaging in watersports.

geneva needed something to put her pump into while we did a river tubing
excursion in jamaica last month.    we couldn't leave the pump in a locker or
the van due to possible theft.  plus,  the river trip was about and hour and a
half and she needed to bolus for inactivity sitting on the tube.

this wallet that we purchased,  which is the large wallet size,  holds not
only her pump,  but all of her testing equip.  (fastake),  a syringe  and
extra supplies.  it is about 10 " by 5".

it is designed to float if it falls out of a boat.  it is completely
waterproof/dustproof/sandproof... and can be used while diving down to 30 ft.
(michael,  I thought of Lily).     I would imagine a good thing to have if one
is swimming from rock to rock or on a jet ski or other water toy,  then you
would always have your stuff with you.

the company is located in UK...and in CA.  the gentleman who is in charge of
ordering was very accommodating...as we needed this product pronto and when it
did NOT arrive in time,  he sent another one ,  free,  by next day air.

this wallet can be used with a cord around your neck,  or the fanny pack type
belt.   geneva and I snorkel on vacations and we will float around from
location to location.  this water proof wallet is terrific if you don't have
the sports pack  for MM or the Disetronic.

they also have other products that look pretty cool...for your camera to turn
it into an underwater camera.  you just shoot through the plastic!

the website is here:

mom to geneva,  age 11 1/2