Re: [IP] kugelkat

>Subject: Re: [IP] Walmart REli-On meter email @ redacted
>I am not sure what you are trying to type but please use words we can
>Yes please, I am not sure if I am being insulted or whats going on.  All I
>did was post about an inexpensive meter and now all this gobbledgook comes
>from this person???

Before feeling insulted, consider the alterantives:

Were the kids at the Keyboard?
Was this person having a hypo while trying to thank you for your posting?
Have space aliens actually joined the IP list?  (hmm ... ...maybe they have
a closed loop pump for us are are trying to communicate that...)

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth - couldn't resist...

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  46% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos + a
normal range 14 day average bg for the first time in my life)!