[IP] Medisense Precision Extra: Ketones & strips

I am not certain what the numbers reflect about Ketones, but I vaguely
remember them telling me that 16 was LARGE!  Sort of silly it is not in the
package somewhere, huh.

I did not care for the Extra.  It did not beep, and I REALLY need that with
my eyes and the number of during the night tests I take on my son.  Also,
the strips are not "sip" strips and I had a heck of a time getting the drop
on the pad.  Same with the One Touch we had before the Glucometer Elite.

So, I have a meter used for one week, and several HUNDRED strips here.
Anyone like to purchase them from me?  Meter free, strips HALF PRICE, plus

I would dearly like to donate them, but I also need to keep up pharmacy cost
for the other things we need.  I am sorry I cannot give them straight out.

Please remember to contact me and not the IP list so  we don't disturb
anyone else!

Charisma :)