[IP] DFW Pump support - Thurs. Jan. 18, 2001

On 6 Jan 2001, at 0:25, email @ redacted wrote:
>  And how about Dallas, Texas?  Someone told me about a month ago
> about a meeting every third Thursday or something like that at one
> of the hospitals.  Is anyone there to refresh my memory?

The meetings are at the Howard Center at Irving Baylor Hospital,
MacArthur @ 183.  The Howard Center is in the eastern wing of the
building on the ground floor.   The next meeting is Thursday, Jan.
18th from 12 to 1 PM.  There will be an open discussion and a
question & answer session with the CDEs.  Bring a sack lunch or
your B.K. sandwich.  Also bring your "not pumping yet" diabetic
friends!  For further information call 972-579-4350 or 972-579-4354