[IP] Softset inserters

In a message dated 1/15/01 1:58:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  Did you get the serter?  If
> not ask for one of those too.  We got ours for free, as I know a lot of

Please make sure you have more than one inserter on hand if you have a child
pumping, we lost Kap's one day,  it was left in the couch and became wedge
into the place where you always find change (coins), lucky for us we have a
friend who's child uses the same set - and had to borrow their inserter.  We
did try to use to insert it without the inserter, but the cannula would
crimp.  "Bad news"  The good news was my home received a really good cleaning
from top to bottom  1st to find the inserter then for some reason, all the
junk I pulled out would not go back into the same place and my home looked
like a tornado had hit from my desperate search for the inserter.
Thanks for listening
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 10 pumping 1/19/00 - dxd 8/26/98