[IP] humulog- velosulin reply

hat we've added velosulin to the humalog, the sites
do last for 3 days where they'd only last 48 hours
before.  Today we saw our endo and he said it's
because velosulin has a buffering additive to it.
Humalog doesn't.  I asked him why Humalog doesn't come
in buffered form for pump users and he didn't have an
answer.  I suspect this may be part of the reason why
Lilly hasn't sought pump approval for Humalog; perhaps
they'd have to offer a buffered humalog and that would
increase their overhead.  I've written both Lilly and
Novo asking for a buffered Humalog or Novorapid (how
can they keep a buffered Novorapid off the market if
there is no other product like it?).  I've also phoned
Lilly.  Maybe if we all start calling and writing,

All insulin is buffered to make it soluble and keep it from forming fibers.
Humulog is patented Velosulin is also patented novorapid is humulog made
under lisence by Novo Nordisk A/S from Lilley Novo Nordisk A/S makes all of
their insulins from transfected yeast Lilley uses E coli humulog looks a
lot like Insulin like growth factor to the body.I have no ideawhy this
happens, i'd be surprised if it is the buffering. Insulin these days is so
pure and clean itis hard to understand where the reaction arises from/ Spot