Re: [IP] velosulin

Humalog has been recently approved for use in pumps.  The only 'group' that
it is not approved for use with are the pregnant soon-to-be moms.

That's what my Minimed Rep told me?  If wrong, please let me know!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years.

In a message dated 01/15/2001 08:47:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,