[IP] IP] Re: Females outnumber males on the list

OOps,  Looks like I started something.

My original post was a mistake.  I sent it to IP on accident.

It was a post in the middle of a conversation  on childrenwithdiabetes,com.
Where husband bashing is rampant.  The discussion arose from a general
statement about men being "totally dependant" on women.

I have a lot to say about this subject but it would not be productive here.

Sorry to have distracted the flow with an accident.

Curtis Lomax