[IP] Walmart REli-On meter

I was at my favorite store, Wal-Mart this past weekend, and noticed in my
( I say that with a smile, its mine!) diabetic section there that they now
carry a Reli- On brand of a meter.  AND its only $8.88!!!  Its small, and
takes strips that they sell for $19.99 a box.  So if anyone is low on funds,
and needs a meter, try Wal-Mart for $8.88.  I have never had a problem with
any Reli-On brand of anything they sell, and especially like their dex tabs,
they are yummy!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.