[IP] Carb counting w/ 1-2 shots a day

> Steve Meisner wrote:
> I currently take 1 shot of N + R in the morning and usually another
> injection of R in the evening. I already carb count and know my insulin
> factor, so I think pumping will be natural.

Some may think I'm joking, but since I was a *guinea pig* at pumping in the
early days, I wasn't taught the new things as they came along - it was
expected (I expect) to be done by osmosis. 8^(  Anyhoos - my Q: Is it possible
to carb count successfully (or otherwise) on one shot of N/R a day with 1
additional shot of R? I need some more catching up. (~_^)

And Steve, pumping IS the way to go. Congratulations for taking the initiative
to gain information and take control.

a BASH pic site URL is now in the 6th paragraph of