[IP] Velosulin

We have had a heck of time with Brian's sites lately - they seem to be
failing within 24 - 48 hours as evidenced by very high bg that doesn't
respond to correction boluses.  We have an appt. with our endo next
week, and I want to discuss the possibility of using Velosulin.  I have
heard of others on this list who use it successfully to extend the life
of the sites.  I have researched it -but can't find a lot of info.
Please e-mail me directly if you have any information or tips on using
Velosulin.  I haven't had time to read a digest in ages :~(  so I
forgive me if this has been covered recently!  A million thanks!!
Laurie, mom to Brian, 5 tomorrow (!) pumping since April with much
difficulty and little control - but improved lifestyle