[IP] Strange Highs and Lows

Over the last week I have been having some strange highs and
lows. They are coming out of no where that I can figure out. They
aren't at an consist times. Example, I was working at my computer
all afternoon and at 7pm I realized that I was having trouble reading
the screen so I checked...44. I hadn't eaten since lunch and at
4pm I had a good reading of 99. I hadn't bolused since lunch either.
The highs are coming from no where too.

Things I have tried:
ramdonly checked my basals
check the amount of insulin in pump compared to what I've taken
changed bottles of insulin
checked for bubbles with highs
not changed my diet, loss or gained weight, changed exercise or
work patterns
no new stresses
no signs of cold, virus or infection

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant but it's to early to take
a rabbit test. Also I'm extremely tried, and according to my
husband very moody (unlike my normal self). I cried yesterday
because we got home for Boston market and they had given me
someone elses dinner (very uncharacteristic) Would pregnancy be
doing this to the blood sugars already? 2 weeks at the most if I
Gail J Donohue