Re: [IP] 24 turned 48

In a message dated 01/15/2001 12:11:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

wow i wish i had your doctors i had a permanat 24 hour urine for the last 2
months of my pregnancy of my last child and they never gave me the collection
thing only.  They would give me another bottle of two but that was it when i
asked they said they never give ny out unless you are in  the hospital well
when i left the nurse gave me 3 during one of my overnight episodes and told
me to just take them so i would have them she said i will be doing 24 hrs for
the rest of my life at least one a year!