[IP] Re: Flu

Hi everyone.

Here's a little trick of mine that always seems to stop vomiting...

boil water for 5 minutes and let it cool to a temperature that you'd like
      to drink it at.

For some reason, no one gets sick once they've had some of this (my kids
      call it 'magic') water.

the only thing I can think of is that the boiling kills any bacteria that
      may be lurking in the water and

makes it easier for the body to accept.  Once the stomach has settled, you
      can then try all the

apple juice, gingerale, popsicle tricks to bring BS up.