[IP] FastTake

Hi Laura,

I just called FastTake and asked them for a complimentary
one.  Tell them that you test at least 6 times a day.
They'll probably send you one.

When my dad became T2, my sister called and asked that they
send him a FastTake and a One Touch - she simply noted that
he was just diagnosed and wanted to use the same one that
she uses.

Only once did I have a hard time getting a comp meter - I
noted that they have a coupon for $30 off, then they give me
another $20 for a trade-in (which they probably just toss
out anyway) so the meter really only costs $15 and they make
that up on one order of strips.  They got the point and sent
a freebie.

Pump Daddy