[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #789( Fast Take Strips )

In a message dated 01/14/2001 12:56:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have been  having problems getting a large supply of Fast take strips
 through Merck-Medco since early December. On January 1, our mail order
 supplier changed to Advance-PCS- it looks like we will have problems there,
 too.  I have been getting 3 week supplies from our K-Mart pharmacy, but
 Advance-PCS covers the local supply at a 40% co-pay as opposed to 20% for
 Merck.  Josh is leaving for Russia next Sunday to attend a two and a half
 week Winter Diabetes Camp and I am going to have to find enough strips to
 make sure he has plenty for the trip.
 Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/28/99) >>
Hi Annette How Many do you think he'll need??? Maybe I can give you a hand.
Contact me at my home email ( Lets Chat ) LOL

TTYL Krysta