Re: [IP] 24 turned 48

In a message dated 1/14/01 2:54:34 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I told him he was not very happy that
> his nurse had not given me a plastic collection pan to place in the toilet
> collect the urine.  Also said that I probably had not collected all of it.
> Needless to say, I don't know what to believe now.  Any suggestions?  Is
> this
> the way you all have it done?

I have always gotten a plastic collection pan with the 24 hr test to empy out
into the bottle.  I could not pee straight into the bottle at all.  A guy
should be able to but not a girl, and you didn't sign your name so sorry not
sure which you are.  LOL

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000