[IP] alternative sites

I have read from other posts to the list that
people use their arms, legs, and other areas, and would like to know,
specifically, where on the leg / hind area do you place the site (inside leg
/ outside leg, etc...).

andy johnson
i uuse th anterior surfave (top) of my thigh the inner surface is painfuk
to insert into and the tape pulls when walking. outer surfave also works
well. love handles area is good, back, tush are all good sites. spot