[IP] 20 units alarm

In a message dated 1/13/01 2:06:18 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> [IP] 20 units alarm

I've only been pumping 6 weeks, but since I change sites every 3 days, I've
figured out how much insulin I need for a 3 day period.  I don't waste as
much insulin as I did when I started pumping.  If my 'low reservoir' alarm
goes off, I think of it as my 'site change reminder' and I've got a couple of
hours before my site needs to be changed.

Donna & 'Pearl'
MM pumper since 11/25/00