[IP] Re: Females outnumber males on the list

Yes, and there is another one (one of my favorites)..."It is well
to be good to women in the strength of our manhood because we
must sit under their hands at both ends of our lives." -He Dog,
Oglala Lakota, c1900

Spot said:
curtris, as Kerri Southard points out women are the cement of
civilization and are not only caregivers to their husbands but to
the entire family. It is also my experience that more women get
IDDM than guys despite the statistics, at least they are not so
macho that they don't go for treatment. Women are also better at
listening to people and are more tuned into their bodies than
men, i guess that comes from their circadian rhythm from the
menstral cycle. Without women we would be in a bad state. Spot
and christine

little guy due 3/10/01