[IP] Re: Females outnumber males on the list

That second question has me ROFL!!! I wish!!! :) If I want to
participate I have to make time to do it and I also know that
means that the time is not going to be uninterrupted (unless it
is when everyone is sleeping.) My husband could participate if he
wanted to. He has the same number of hours in his day that I do.
He also gets to leave his job at the end of the day - thus he
does have a bit more "spare" time than I do. It is more a matter
of priorities or interest (not to say the diabetes isn't a
priority or of interest to him, he just isn't into doing all the
reading and research, etc that I do. He's interested, etc but
he'd rather get the info second hand from me and spend his time
doing other things.) I do 100% of the diabetes management so that
is why I'm here.

Curtis Lomax abridged considerably by spot said:
I realize that the list is primarily female. Why is that? Is it
because women do the childcare and men are couch slugs? Or. Is it
because wives are given the luxury of time to participate by
their husbands. Both I

little guy due 3/10/01