[IP] Re: Fast take Strips

I have been  having problems getting a large supply of Fast take strips
through Merck-Medco since early December. On January 1, our mail order
supplier changed to Advance-PCS- it looks like we will have problems there,
too.  I have been getting 3 week supplies from our K-Mart pharmacy, but
Advance-PCS covers the local supply at a 40% co-pay as opposed to 20% for
Merck.  Josh is leaving for Russia next Sunday to attend a two and a half
week Winter Diabetes Camp and I am going to have to find enough strips to
make sure he has plenty for the trip.

Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/28/99)