Re: [IP] Females outnumber males on the list

>curtris, as Kerri Southard points out women are the cement of civilization
>and are not only caregivers to their husbands but to the entire family. It
>is also my experience that more women get IDDM than guys despite the
>statistics, at least they are not so macho that they don't go for
>treatment. Women are also better at listening to people and are more tuned
>into their bodies than men, i guess that comes from their circadian rhythm
>from the menstral cycle. Without women we would be in a bad state. Spot and
>A Bender, M. D.

I also note, being a stats person, that children on the pump outnumber the
adults on this list as well - at least as active members.

It is also a stat-fact that women take better care of their health then
men.  this is also a contributing factor.  A recent article I cite:  "There
is nothing more pathetic or unhealthy than the single, male".

So, yeah, I have a lot of personal health care i should brush up on but
frist is good bg control and then maybe the other things! ;-/

Facts form US and CDN stats:

Single men:

Smoke more
drink more
Eat more poor quality food
Sleep less
Visit doctors less often
Take more risks

than men with partners...

...so much for my mindless waste of bandwidth for the day!

regards to all!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  43% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!