[IP] Erica's Illness-Tips!

Hi Barb! So sorry to hear Erica is feeling so bad!  Maybe I can be a help to
YOU this time! :-)

We have been down this road a couple times and to me the tried and true
suggestions are the best.  The VERY best tip I ever encountered was to try
letting her suck on a candy cane! The sugar will help, it will absorb nicely,
and the peppermint will ease her yucky tummy.  I have candy cane in all my
emergency packs.  I learned to do this after I sent Todd out hunting for a
candy cane in the middle of summer!!  (It is amazing to know that OTHER people
keep candy canes around loooong after xmas!!)

We also use children's liquid gravol.  It can be disuised in juice or pop
really easily. I ALWAYS have a bootle available.  Even if they throw up, most
is absorbed and can help stop the heaves!

Let us know how she is....