[IP] 20 unit Alarm

I have the animas pump and you can set it to alarm at 20 units or a higher
amount.  I chose 20 units as I usually use 18-20 units per day.  When it
alarms I know I have approx. 24 hours before I have to refill it so I plan
ahead for a convenient time in the next 24 hours and then fill at that time.
  It continually shows remaining units of insulin in increments of 5 and the
last time I let it get to 5 units left and it still worked good at that
point and kept my sugars even.  When I filled a new cartrige and took the
old one out, I finished the old one "by hand" to see how much was left and
there was only a few drops of insulin left so it will virtually work until
the very last drop!
Trish Ober