[IP] Information on Sites other than the Stomach area

I have been pumping for 8 months now and love it.  I have been using my
stomach area for infusion sites.  I am interested in trying other areas, but
am a little nervous about it.  I have read from other posts to the list that
people use their arms, legs, and other areas, and would like to know,
specifically, where on the leg / hind area do you place the site (inside leg
/ outside leg, etc...).

Thank you and have a nice day,

Andy Johnson