[IP] Freestyle YIPPIE

Ok just wanted to come on and tell you all that Matt got the Freestyle meter
and it is awesome. We only used it ONCE. Pricked the forearm, and a tiny
amount of blood surfaced and was enough to test. AND HE DID NOT FEEL the
prick!!!!!  YIPPIE....!!!!!  Boy to think of being this excited over a
bloodglucose meter! !!!  I hope it continues to be this good.
We've tried vaculance on the forearm without success.