Re: [IP] Fast take Strips

email @ redacted writes:

<< Anybody having difficulties getting your prescription for Fast Take strips
 refilled?  I use a large mail order service called Merck-Medco and they
 couldn't fill my script because they were out of stock.  Said they didn't
 know when they would have any to ship. >>

I, too, cannot get our FastTake strips refill this month.  All the pharmacies
are OUT!  I still have 50 left, but after that, getting them is not an
option!  I plan on searching for them this coming week.  I also had this
problem last month.  One pharmacy said if you call the manufacturer they will
send you 25 free strips.  25 strips doesn't last that long!