[IP] Re: pre-filled insulin

In a message dated 1/12/01 1:24:19 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My rep told me that Disetronic has contracted with a pharmacist to pre-fill
> the H-Tron cartridges.  The cartridges are the same ones the H-Tron has
> always used.  You have to send Disetronic a prescription for insulin and
> when you order cartridges, they will come to you filled.  I believe he also
> told me you would get a one-month supply at a time.  Anyone with questions
> about this, should contact Disetronic @ 1-800-280-7801 or call your rep.
> RoseLea
Just an FYI<
I asked about this too and my rep told me I didn't have to use their
pharmacist to get these, I can ask my own pharmacist here at home to order
them thru their own distributor, just need the prescription from my dr to get

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000