[IP] Re:20 Unit Alarm

I have a MM 508. I use the Softset Micro with it. I was advised in the very
beginning to change the site and the apparatus every other day.

I am only to fill it with the amount of H necessary for the 2 days and
whatever the filling process needs. I usually ad a small amount more for the
day I change on the weekend (in case I sleep late).

I believe this keeps the sites from going bad.

In any case, the 20 unit alarm goes off occasionally.  There are no problems
leaving it on for almost the 20 units. It is just to alert you that you may
need to change soon.

Susan M.